Dual-Scanning Microplate Spectrofluorometer can be used for a lot of fluorescent applications as well as some time resolved fluorescent and luminescent assays.
– Two holographic diffraction grati.ng monochromators
– Dual scanning capability
– High Powered Xenon light sources
– Two secondary modes that can be used for limited development of glow luminescence or time-resolved fluorescence assays.
– Microplates having 6, 12, 24, 48, 96 and 384 wells can be used
– Dynamic range of detection is from 10-6 to 10-11 molar fluorescine
– Incubator (+40C above ambient to +450C)